Monday, June 9, 2014

Painting by the Pond Summer Workshop with Nanci Hersh

Come paint with me.
I love my pond- it is where I often
meditate, practice yoga, chill and of course it is the
heart behind my Koi Pond Series.
I want to share its vibrant beauty, peacefulness and inspiration with you.

I am offering a weeklong summer workshop- Painting by the Pond at my home and studio in beautiful Landenberg, PA, one hour south east of Philadelphia in scenic Chester County.

WHEN: Monday, July 14- Friday, July 18, 2014. 9am-12noon.

These painting sessions will provide an opportunity for inspiration and interaction with other creative like- minded individuals, camaraderie, as well as feedback and technical assistance to create your own peace of paradise right here.

Beneath the Surface II
oil, acrylic, spray paint on canvas
30" x 40"
©NanciHersh
$1250.00
I will make sure we have tents for shade, cool tunes to accompany the sound of the waterfall, and provide cold refreshing drinks.

How much does it cost? $185.00 for the 5 sessions, July 14-18, 9 am - noon.
                                                  
Space is limited. Any questions or if you are interested and live out of town please contact me for accommodation information.  I can be reached at nancihersh@gmail.com
Looking forward to painting with you pond side!



2 comments:

sharon said...

Looks fabulous and I posted it on my wall!

Nanci Hersh said...

Thank you Sharon, would love to have anyone who knows you!