Friday, May 2, 2014

Coincidence?

or Divine intervention?

Landenberg Today, a community magazine here in Chester County, PA arrived in my mailbox today-with my painting and me on the cover!

The timing couldn't be more perfect.

Today, May 2, 2014, 6-9 pm is the opening reception for my Koi Pond Series at Mala Galleria in Kennett Square, PA.

And while I certainly didn't orchestrate that wonderful serendipity, I am truly grateful.


Added bonus, is that Bruce, owner of Aquatic Services also just arrived to get the pump for the waterfall in my pond up and running for the season. That will make my koi- and me very happy. Flowing water, creativity, joy and community.

Come on out to First Friday Art Stroll Kennett Square and see what inspires me- and you.
Koi Pond Series at Mala Galleria
206 East State St.
Kennett Square, PA
Call you what you wish- sometimes things just line up perfectly.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Sharmon Davidson said...

Congratulations on all that perfect lining up, Nanci; it is well-deserved, and I hope you enjoy it. I wish I were close enough to come to the show. Good luck!