Sunday, November 17, 2013

What's in My Drawers?

Introducing My First "I'm not Moving Studio Sale." When I left Hawaii, and then, years later, when I moved from NJ to PA I held very fun- and successful studio sales. 
What's in My Drawers
photo by Jessica Czerwin
People had a great time foraging through my drawers finding prints, drawings, collages and works on paper, many having never been exhibited or seen before.

At this moment in time, we have no plans on moving, but why let that small detail stop me from having a fun studio sale?

So for the next 30 days I am going to post a work of paper a day.  I will tell you what drawer it is from, (some are organized by date, others by subject matter like Rabbits, Hawaii, etc.) - and the story behind it.

All work will be available for purchase and I am offering free shipping within the United States

Happy Hunting... starting tomorrow, Monday, November 18, 2013.

2 comments:

Ellen McVicker and Nanci Hersh said...

I love this idea... looking forward to today's post and What's in your Drawers.

Sharmon Davidson said...

Sounds great- can't wait to see them!