Monday, January 3, 2011

Accountability with a single step

Blue Slippers & Pendant
Daily Painting #12
Acrylic on canvas, 10" round
©2011NanciHersh

This holiday season I gave my husband a Photo Calendar with quotes. Fitingly, January's quote reads... 


"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"  Perfect since my daily paintings these days are of shoes...


So for my 2011 journey I have my list of goals, intentions and so on.


But none of it will mean anything UNLESS I stick to these 3 things:


1. Schedule my week/ days


2. Stay on task (!!!)


3. Work/paint/make stuff EVERYDAY


There I put it out there.


Day 1, so far so good!  I did my daily paintings, now according to my daily schedule, I am off to swim (think health, fitness, sanity)


Later I will post my special gift from Santa!!!


No comments: